※ CS Unplugged :
Computer science without computerThe unplugged activities introduce students to Computational Thinking through concepts such as binary numbers, algorithms and data compression, separated from the distractions and technical details of having to use computers.
• Oringa and their friends came to the Earth for getting flowers.
While traveling all over the world, they face unexpected, amazing and fun events
• The story has computational thinking concepts.
Our young readers can learn the complicated knowledge unconsciously and pleasantly.
• Creation activities for first-time makers
• Application exercise for in-depth study of computational thinking
• Coding games to adapt the concepts such as order, pattern, roof, function, etc
• Development of thinking and problems solving abilities.